Positioner on the Table T-slots are available according to the carrying capacity. With T-slots, workpieces can be easily connected to the Table, so that they can be brought to the desired welding position. Functionally, Start, Stop, Table rotation speed, Table rotation direction and table angle can be adjusted for table rotation in the machine. It is used with a remote control with a 5m cable that the operator can adjust very easily. There is an indicator for different table angles on the machine.
If necessary, there are connection plates for fixing the positioner to the floor. Thanks to the lifting lugs on it, it can be transported practically with Cranes and Forklifts.
Welding grounding are given directly from the center of the turntable with special transmission parts. In this way, the welding grounding is given directly to the workpiece.
In order to be used in case of need, when the turntable starts, the torch trigger signal can be given so that the welding torch can be fired synchronously
- Hand control with 5m cable. (table rotation start, table rotation stop, potentiometer for table speed adjustment, emergency stop).
- Speed adjustment with driver (for table).
- Tilt angle ( 00-1350 ) (tilt angle may vary depending on the model)
- Foot Switch output connection for table right and left directions.
- Torch trigger signal outputs.
- Welding grounding connection output (up to 300A standard, over 300A can be ordered)
- 3 phase energy input cable (5mt)
- PLC control system with touch screen. (overlap welding, WPS (welding Prosedure specification) recording software, control by table degree, table rotation start, table rotation stop, potentiometer for table speed adjustment, emergency stop)
- Foot Switch, for table right and left directions
- Hole in the center of the turntable (for shielding gas system in welding processes)
- RF remote control
There are no reviews yet.