The system consists of two units, one driven and the other idler. There are 4 wheels in total, 2 of which are in each unit (drive and idler). The drive given to the wheels is given by heat treated gears with high wear.
Special production and 300mm wide polyurethane coated wheels with A95 shore hardness allow the workpiece to be rotated more stably during rotation. In addition, it prevents the formation of traces on the surface in tanks with stainless and thin sheet thicknesses. While clockwise and counterclockwise rotation movements can be given via the remote control, rotation speed control can also be provided on the remote control. In accordance with safety standards, there are emergency stop buttons on the machine and on the hand control. Manual and motorized rail systems can be integrated so that they can move on the rail as needed.
Important note: The standard converters produced by 2K WELDING are produced with the capacity to rotate the workpieces in the diameter range of Ø200-4000mm. In case of need, special production can be made for workpieces over Ø4000mm.
- Hand control (rotation start, return stop, potentiometer for speed regulation, emergency stop) with 5mt cable.
- Manual diameter adjustment with Ø200-4000mm bolts.
- Speed adjustment with the driver.
- Foot pedal output connection for right and left directions.
- Energy input cable (5m).
- Gear drive system.
- Touch screen PLC control system (Overlab welding, WPS (welding prosedure specification) registration software).
- Manual rail system.
- Motorized rail system.
- Lead screw diameter adjustment system (motorized or manual).
- Axial stop (to prevent tank walking).
- Copper welding grounding transmission part.
- Digital speedometer.
- RF remote control.
- High temperature resistant special wheels.
- Synchronous output with column boom.
There are no reviews yet.